We are looking for a Strategic Sales Analyst; someone who approaches challenges in a strategic manner, is creative and can work autonomously. Someone who will take a hands-on, creative approach, grounded in data to enhance, build and implement our sales programs.
You're a highly adaptable and self-motivated professional with strong project management skills and a broad understanding of managing programs in fast-paced environments. You work diligently to keep your project teams collaborating and executing to plan. You know how to manage issues, risks, budget, and other elements related to successful delivery, and ensure that key stakeholders are updated. As the Strategic Sales Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and under budget.
Day to Day:
- Very strategic, has the ability to build decks, conduct quick analysis and work with key stakeholders to keep them on task with their projects, etc.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with time estimates
- Oversee day-to-day progress and issue resolution
- Track budgets as necessary
- Coordinate across multiple teams throughout the company
- Measure project performance and identify areas for improvement
- Create and maintain standardized sales metrics reporting
- Act as a point of escalation for non-standard requests; be a liaison between sales and extended internal teams
- Identifying opportunities for advanced modeling/analytics to continue to increase efficiency and generate additional revenue
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to create alignment and trust between leadership and Sales Ops
- Has the ability to keep things moving with multiple projects at any given time, and does not require constant oversight.
- Create a continuous planning process to ensure planning is an “always on” motion
- Lead multiple work streams with ease by successfully and thoughtfully putting together project plans and managing to deadlines
What do you need to be successful?
- 3+ years of experience in project management (corporate and/or agency experience)
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Your analytical skills are honed and stand out among your peers.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator, comfortable with ambiguity
- MBA strongly preferred