Sales Support Specialist
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people.
ClubCorp is looking for an organized and efficient Sales Support Specialist to join our Inside Sales team. This role is in our Corporate office in Dallas, TX, and reports through our VP of Sales. In this role, you will help our sales department grow by improving our overall sales process and aiding in its contact center (lead) management. The Sales Support Specialist's administrative responsibilities include processing and facilitating orders, collecting and distributing sales materials, and updating the online Sales portal with pertinent club data. Data-related responsibilities include daily management of our contact center database, correcting aged contact data to improve sales team contact rate, investigating and resolving data integrity issues, and maintenance of key sales reports. To be a successful Sales Support Specialist, one must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with all levels and departments of the organization, demonstrate sound judgment, be detailed-oriented and demonstrate discretion and professionalism in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
Day to Day:
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure Member satisfaction
- Act as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, collection, and distribution
- Collect localized club data to be used for marketing from 150+ clubs utilizing means such as online surveys and working with multiple departments
- Update online portal with marketing materials and club data as applicable
- Coordinate with the marketing team to obtain relevant marketing materials for ClubCorp Rewards
- Responsible for maintaining contacts in software used by the contact center
- Utilize advanced technologies such as robotic process automation to complete data analysis
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible log
- Handling administrative duties for the management teams
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ideally, 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or data support experience
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, DocuSign, and Salesforce
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to effectively work remotely (if needed)
We are ClubCorp, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the ClubCorp portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.