Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
El Rio Golf Course in Tucson, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to continually monitor, implement and adhere to all company goals, policies, procedures and controls.
• Assist golf professionals with the checking in golfers and maintain a properly functioning tee sheet and pace of play.
• Assist with receiving merchandise and adhere to purchase order procedures.
• Assist with the rotation of shop displays.
• Maintain an organized stock room and assist the buyer and other shop assistants with stock and golf shop cleanliness.
• Assist with pricing of merchandise.
• Assist with maintaining proper inventory counts and levels.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Head Professional.
• Provide service in any and every way. Go the extra mile to provide the standard of service guests expect.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
• High School education or its equivalent.
• Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
• Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
• Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods.
• Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
• Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
• Normal vision and hearing required.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...