Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Burnt Store Marina Country Club in Punta Gorda, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
To assist in the daily operation of the golf shop
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of golf merchandise preferred
• Golf Shop experience preferred
• Requires responsibility and accountability
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
• Ability to understand and carry out written instructions
• Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, co-workers, the public and members
• High school of GED
• Provide assistance to members and guests
• Handle all phone traffic
• Book tee times
• Checks in daily play
• Assist in all opening and closing duties of the Golf Shop
• Communicate with members, co-workers, management, and the general public in a courteous and professional manner
• Conform and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
• Must be available to rotate in schedule for Holidays, Weekends, Nights
• Half off meals while on duty
• Staff shirt
• Playing and practice privileges
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...