Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon Abu Dhabi (UAE) is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Attendant:
• Performs opening and closing procedures for the shop or store.
• Responsible for accountability of all sales and money transactions made.
• Collects applicable fees from patrons as they arrive.
• Makes reservations (tee-times, classes, etc) and assists customers on the phone.
• Ensures that tee times are booked accurately.
• Assists in setting up tee sheets for the year.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Attendant:
• High school diploma; and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred but not required.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...