Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Atkins Golf Club in Urbana, IL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Attendant:
• Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with merchandising and sales promotions.
• Follows established opening and closing procedures.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Attendant:
• High school diploma; and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred but not required.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...