Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon and The Clubs at St. James in Southport, NC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Sales Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
$200 signing bonus! Year round work!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Attendant:
• Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with merchandising and sales promotions.
• Follows established opening and closing procedures.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Sales Attendant:
• High school diploma; and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred but not required.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Pre-paid Legal
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...