We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our team at our Slough store. As our sales advisor you will be working 42.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
As a Sales Advisor at American Golf you will have the opportunity to combine a career with your interest in golf. Your passion for providing the best customer journey and enhancing their game and shopping experience will be at the core of your role.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. As a sales advisor working for american golf it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for our Sales Advisor?
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Sales Advisor:
You will support the management team in driving sales, achieving KPI's and delivering high standards of presentation in store. You will genuinely care about our customers and have a real pride in giving valued advice and great service about products we are passionate about so that every customer leaves inspired to enjoy their game. Successful candidates will have previous experience in a custom fit role.
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Delivering high standards of presentation in store
- Driving and achieving team and individual sales and KPI targets
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
- Conduct key holder responsibilities as and when required
- Provide relevant and comprehensive key product information to customers
- Ability to discuss the club-fit process and conduct custom fits where required
- Offer specialist advice through customer consultations using product knowledge, recommend products and services to meet customer requirements.
- Create a unique and best in class experience in the bay, generating excitement for every opportunity
- Net utilisation, owning the bay providing specialist advise and recommendations to customers
- Own Anthill platform utilising it to full capacity and managing all leads
- Generate new leads daily in line with agreed standards
- Perform, coach and train in custom fitting to ensure the team can deliver custom fits to the standard required.
- Perform and support the team in re-gripping and basic club repairs (where applicable).
- Own the fitting bay - ensuring the fitting bays are tidy and professionally presented at all times.
- Driving product purchase frequency through valued relationships and repeat custom.
- Ensure up to date product and market knowledge is shared with customers and store team
About our Sales Advisor:
Our successful Sales Advisor candidates will have previous experience in a sales driven environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service, be hard working and enthusiastic!
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Sales Advisor!
15,182.70 - 22,902.10 OTE