We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our team working across our Eastleigh and Hedgend stores. As our sales advisor, you will be working 40 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours across a number of our stores. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
As a Sales Advisor at American Golf, you will have the opportunity to combine a career with your interest in golf. Your passion for providing the best customer journey and enhancing their game and shopping experience will be at the core of your role.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. As a sales advisor working for American golf, it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for our Sales Advisor?
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Sales Advisor:
You will support the management team in driving sales, achieving KPI's and delivering high standards of presentation in-store. You will genuinely care about our customers and have a real pride in giving valued advice and great service about products we are passionate about so that every customer leaves inspired to enjoy their game.
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Delivering high standards of presentation in store
- Driving and achieving team and individual sales and KPI targets
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
- Conduct key holder responsibilities as and when required
- Provide relevant and comprehensive key product information to customers
- Ability to discuss the club-fit process and conduct custom fits where required
About our Sales Advisor:
Our successful Sales Advisor candidates will have previous experience in a sales-driven environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service, be hard working and enthusiastic! Experience within an in-store visual merchandising role would be advantageous.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Sales Advisor!