This job is archived
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
Working within your team, you will be responsible for driving sales for the store, hitting your KPI's & providing the best service to your customers. Your advice and support to customers will drive your sales, whilst ensuring every customer has the best in-store experience!
You will be expected to deliver on the following:
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Delivering high standards of presentation in store
- Driving and achieving team and individual sales and KPI targets
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
- Conduct key holder responsibilities as and when required
- Provide relevant and comprehensive key product information to customers
- Ability to discuss the club-fit process and conduct custom fits to a high standard
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous club fitting experience is preferred
- Good base knowledge of golf products