We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join in the North West London area. You will join us on a full-time basis working 42.5 hours per week, flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store
As Store Manager at American golf, you will have the opportunity to combine a progressive career with your interest in golf. This is one of our most rewarding roles for those who not only love retail but who are passionate about golf! We are seeking enthusiastic, inspirational and results orientated individuals with previous experience of leading a team.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. As a Store Manager working for American Golf it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for you our Store Manager?
- A competitive salary with commission and bonus earning potential
- An inclusive management induction programme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff discount
- Company incentives;
- Loan clubs
- Other lifestyle benefits including; Reward and recognition scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work +more.
Your role as our Store Manager:
You will have passion for team management and development and providing the best customer journey, enhancing the customers’ game, and shopping experience will be at the core of your role as a Store Manager. You will drive sales and KPI's with the team and ensure high standards are achieved in store
- You will motivate and encourage your team to achieve KPI's through your passion and enthusiasm
- Lead your store team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Create an exciting environment, drive sales and maximise profit
- Drive company initiatives and continually reinforce the customer proposition with the team
- Effectively communicate Company and store information
- Effectively delegate tasks, encourage individuals to develop and increase their knowledge ensuring a multi skilled team
- Manage team performance, identify and promote good performance and effectively deal with under-performance
- Take ownership of the recruitment for your team.
Skills and experience you will need to become our Store Manager:
- Have previous management experience in a retail or sales driven environment and have a real passion for delivering great customer service.
- You will have an active interest and/or passion for golf and have experience/knowledge of merchandising.
- As a natural leader you will have the ability to motivate, coach and develop others to achieve their fully potential and deliver excellence.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Store Manager!
£28,000 - £32,000 OTE per annum