Golf Jobs are currently looking to recruit a Retail Manager for a client based North Berwick.
This is a fast pace and rewarding role, overseeing the entire operation.
Delivering the ‘best in class’ customer service is at the heart of the role whilst managing the overall sales performance of the business.
This position will include ensuring that merchandising standards within the shop are high and that products are displayed to the best of their ability.
What we are looking for:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a team to deliver an incredible customer experience
- Motivate and encourage the shop team to achieve KPIs in both sales and service.
- Instil a sense of ownership and responsibility in every team member, encouraging them to contribute to ensure that shop standards and visual merchandising is always of the highest quality.
- Product training to ensure the team are giving the customers the best information.
- Management of stock, stock rotation and inventory control processes to give accurate and consistent levels to maximise sales and ensure correct reporting.
- Training and coaching the team to help with their development.
- Proactive in introducing promotions and initiatives to help drive sales within the shop
- Manage the social media channels associated with the shop.
- Assist with purchasing stock and inventory for the shop including equipment, apparel, and accessories.
Who we are looking for:
Skills and experience you will need for this role:
- Knowledge/Experience in good visual merchandising
- Experience of using an EPOS till system
- Social Media marketing skills
- Minimum 3 years retail management experience
- Sales and KPI experience
- Good communication skills
- People person
To apply to this role, please click the APPLY button now.