This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Custom Gear Operations Analyst will play a critical role in the planning and evolution of our Global Custom Gear business. This individual will support cross-functional analytical needs across Sales, Custom Operations, and Sourcing to this end. Furthermore, they will engage and monitor the enablement of a Global Customization network that is effectively leveraged by all Vendors and Regions.
- Executes the forecasting and planning process for the team by designing and maintaining tools that project various growth scenarios based on operational KPIs to include Financial Performance, Cost Management, Service Performance, Quality Performance, Capacity Analysis and Management.
- Monitors and provides insights on our Global Customization Network in order to ensure that we are executing on our promises of quality & timely delivery in a cost-effective manner. Interprets data, formulates reports and makes recommendations for process or systems.
- Delivers Global Custom Program requirements Logo Sizing Standards, Color Coordinate & Tonal Color charts for each item, Quality Standards and insights to key stakeholders in order to drive alignment across regions and vendors.
- Supports the extension and implementation of our Global Custom Strategic objectives in support of the Gear Global Customization network in order to deliver leverage, capability & flexibility.
- Testing and setup for CPE, Artworks, FDS Document / Content Routing, Alt Routing, Purchase Agreements, Service Costing and Accounting Transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, with a focus in Supply Chain preferred.
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in Demand Planning and Inventory Analytics in the consumer goods industry. (Golf or Equipment a plus)
- Experience in operations, business intelligence, data analysis or strategy.
- Practical experience of best practice in order fulfillment, technical service and customer services processes.
- Must Commute between locations in Fairhaven and New Bedford, MA.
- Some travel to International vendor sites and other Acushnet sites worldwide may be required.
- A valid passport is required with the ability to travel internationally and domestically up to 10% a year.
- Very strong data & analytical skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task are critical skills.
- Must possess and apply knowledge of seasonal planning and launch execution to deliver our Gear strategy.
- Strong knowledge of ERP (Lawson Infor M3 / Cognos preferred) principles, practices and procedures.
- Must possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); SQL & Qlikview a strong plus,
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Develops project plans
- Communicates changes and progress
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem-solving situations
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Manages competing demands and effectively prioritizes
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Collects and researches data
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Team Player - Consensus building skills to support planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
- Takes responsibility for teams decisions and activities
- Makes self-available to stakeholders and teammates
- Provides regular and constructive feedback to team and leaders
- Continually works to improve leadership skills.
- Project Management