This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Account Representative I is responsible for front-line communication with our E-Commerce customers regarding online merchandise orders for the Titleist brand. Responsible for supporting customer engagement efforts through the deliverance of best-in-class service.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer’s phone and email inquiries regarding orders and products. Research and resolve customer issues.
- Assist customers with return and warranty issues.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding product performance, construction, & availability.
- Assist with CyberSource fraud reviews, live chat, and consumer emails.
- Coordinate special requests with other departments to ensure orders ship as requested.
- Provide feedback on website performance, messaging, and imaging to ecommerce website management team.
- Analyze current processes/procedures & identify/implement ways to improve
- Assist in training and development of new members of customer service team.
- Apply high quality customer service while adhering to guidelines and policies.
- Recognize trends and call attention to unusual activity encountered.
- 2 years college, AS or BS Degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Service / Golf industry knowledge preferred.
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone. Use a PC for good portion of the day.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, phone and email etiquette, and strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.