This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Associate E-Commerce Merchanding Analyst role is for the Links & Kings DTC team. Assist in applying best-in-class on-site merchandising standards for the Links & Kings brand, starting with a major project in the transition to a new site platform. The Associate will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Supply, and Operations colleagues, and will manage the product catalog to ensure that our DTC channels accurately reflect our product offerings, by coordinating the aggregation of website product copy, photography, and other related assets that are critical to supporting go-to-market activities of our high-end, innovative SKUs. This role will develop merchandising strategies that increase conversions and engagements to help achieve sales targets.
- Manage merchandising plans and activities to maximize DTC sales, sell-thru, margin, and inventory turnover by utilizing analytics and collaborating with colleagues across functions. This includes handling website product content, managing the launch of Links & Kings products globally, and streamlining accurate product catalog input
- Assist in reporting and ad-hoc deep-dive analysis of user experience on Links & Kings.com
- Continuously audit the websites to ensure product and content integrity
- Drive a best-in-class experience on Links&Kings.com, proactively leading efforts for creative solutions and enhancements to user experience
- Work closely with partners in marketing, supply chain, and operations to support and optimize product lifecycle management
- Work closely with the DTC Center of Excellence team to launch new site.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- 1-3 years eCommerce experience with focus of catalog management and site merchandising Excellent project management and organization skills
- Self-directed and capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to various deadlines
- Strong understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, digital marketing, web development) and of the metrics that drive value in an eCommerce business (traffic, inventory, etc)
- Numeric and analytic aptitude, with proficiency in Excel Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar eCommerce platform
- Strong Excel skills and exceptional attention to detail. Proficient in spreadsheet analyses related to merchandising.