This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The e-Commerce Business Operations Analyst will provide analytics and operations support for FootJoy’s global eCommerce business. This role will be responsible for reporting against end-to-end order flow, gathering metrics on order processing, and coordinating / supporting operations across FootJoy’s network of 3rd party vendors. This individual will support site implementations on FootJoy.com, focused on driving operational efficiencies, sales growth and delivering best-in-class consumer experiences.
- Project Management and Platform Support:
- Lead or support key projects and work streams for platform and consumer enhancements or implementations
- Actively report project progress against milestones to hold owners accountable to project timelines and deliverables
- Facilitate discussion between deliverable owners to keep projects moving and timelines met.
- Monitor for risks, schedule delays, and navigate through challenges while keeping the team informed of progress.
- Support in quality assurance process for testing new enhancements and releases across all end-to-end systems
- Monitor the technical health of production eCommerce websites and initiate escalation activities when required.
- Develop and review of documentation for technical and process compliance across all 3rd party vendors
- Assist in the coordination of changes or issues between multiple vendors and systems
- Identify and evaluate potential vendors to deliver improved site functionality, business efficiencies, or customer experiences
- Global Site Activation Support:
- Replicate site content activations across global markets according to marketing calendar.
- Assist with content updates including copy updates, changes to site banners, and activation of landing pages across all global DTC FootJoy sites.
- Validate new content is tagged for analytics and usability tracking purposes.
- Coordinate promotion calendars with Global site teams, and schedule promotional campaigns on site.
- Operations Support & Analytics:
- Develop a deep understanding of the integrated systems, capabilities, and limitations in support of the global eCommerce solution and backend ERP systems
- Drive the quality assurance process for testing new enhancements and releases across all end-to-end systems
- Provide reconciliation of reports for revenue and credits
- Regularly audit product listings on site and communicate discrepancies to merchandising team
- Provide analysis of reporting on open orders and open invoices and identify resolution
- Perform reconciliation between systems in the e-Commerce order flow
- Ownership of brand invoicing and tracking of payment with 3rd party vendors
- Work closely with Customer Service lead to triage reported customer issues and identify the root cause
- Provide reporting of customer issues and trends through analysis of system generated reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology) required
- 3+ years eCommerce experience with a focus on user experiences & B2C tools and functionality.
- Ability to quickly and routinely prioritize based on business impact and strategic objectives. Proven ability to deliver quality site content and meet deadlines.
- Must be a strong, clear communicator with the ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple teams and levels.
- A passion for technology and innovation and its application in the ecommerce and digital business environment.
- Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar eCommerce platforms is required.
- Experience with HTML/HTML5 and CSS coding for mobile/responsive websites is required.
- Experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software required. Working experience on customer facing eCommerce websites preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for golf/sports.
- Previous working knowledge of analytics tools and A/B testing, experience with Google Analytics Development experience is a plus.