This job is archived
At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
Reporting to the VP, Business Operations and Finance, the Business Systems Analyst will be tasked with the evaluation, design, development, maintenance and support of business systems that enable the productive execution of KJUS business activities.
- Own business application deployment including verification of continuous and consistent maintenance, training of new users, identifying enhancements and developments, and controlling change management.
- Coordinate with Acushnet IT, business process owners, and third-party IT support providers to manage IT related business applications
- Provide support to sales and finance teams on custom report building and data extraction
- Lead IT business application, infrastructure, and integration projects for KJUS NA and Central European teams (planning, implementation and compliance with budget and costs)
- Conduct business analysis, develop project scope and requirements, manage testing and implementation, and execute launches of new applications and application enhancements alongside system providers
- Ensure proper documentation of processes and system applications
- Coordinate internally and with any outside vendors to organize and conduct trainings for key users and end users
- Work with management and department leaders to ensure alignment of business needs with further development of processes and IT applications.
- Responsible for IT application realtionship management including contract negotiation, performance measurement against SLA's, cost and budget monitoring
- Act as onsite liaison to support IT infrastructure in collaboration with Acushnet IT and external service providers
- Ensure compliance with budget and cost monitoring for all IT business applications
- Close collaboration and exchange with Acushnet and process owners incl. verification of interoperability business applications, data management and functioning of all interfaces
- Assess, monitor, and mitigate all risks related to IT business applications in coordination with internal audit, Acushnet cyber security, Acushnet legal, and other relevant compliance departments
- Responsible for the successful onboarding and offboarding of employees to various business applications and computer needs
- Support D2C and B2B business systems (retail stores, online tools, etc.)
- Provide Tier 1 support to associates in office and via remote tools on an as needed basis.
- Ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is self-motivated, and is adaptable to changing job conditions
- Bachelor’s degree achieved in accredited college in computer science, information technology or related field
- 2-3+ years’ work experience in software development life cycle management, application support, or other business application related fields
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP is highly preferred
- Strong communication abilities with confidence in working with all levels of leadership and associates
- Expert knowledge of software development best practices and project management
At KJUS we feel that working from the office as much as possible increases collaboration, innovation, and productivity while contributing to our strong company culture. Candidates for this role are required to be local to the office and cannot be remote. However, after the first 60 days of employment, they have the option to partake in our hybrid work model if they believe they will thrive by incorporating the flexibility of a mixture of in-office and remote work. Please ask our HR recruiter for more details. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $59,100-73,800 per year.