High Bay Associates operate High Bay power equipment, including Order Pickers to receive, store, and ship product in the Distribution Center.
· Use High Bay power equipment and LWM RF devices to pick cases out of high bay locations to ship product or replenish forward pick locations.
· Use High Bay power equipment and LWM RF device to put away product into reserve locations for storage.
· Unload containers of product (Work Ability Test (WAT) required) and place onto pallets for storage.
· Assist with cycle counting of reserve locations using LWM RF device. Any other duty assigned within the DC that may include, but not limited to, order picking, packing, pick reporting and operating the manifest.
· Additional Responsibilities: Operate High Bay power equipment, including Order Pickers to receive, store, and ship product in the Distribution Center.
Education: High School graduate or GED equivalent
Experience: Power Equipment Operator, WM system
Requirements: Associates with prior experience within the last three years successfully operating high bay power equipment (Turret Truck and/or Order Picker) with a good safety record will be considered first. If there are no candidates with prior high bay experience, candidates with a minimum of six months experience within the last 2 years of operating a "reach truck" forklift to store product greater than 10 feet high in a storage rack area, where equipment was operated for a minimum of 25% of weekly hours will be considered. Experience with warehouse management inventory systems, ability to read and do basic math calculations, must pass WAT screening. Must not have a current suspension on record for the 3 month period prior to the job posting.
Special Credentials/Skills: Must be able to work at heights of up to 35 feet. Must pass training on all high bay power equipment.