Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The E- Commerce Business Operations Analyst will provide operations support for Acushnet’s global eCommerce business. This role will be responsible for reporting against end-to-end order flow, gathering metrics on order processing, and coordinating / supporting operations across Acushnet’s network of 3rd party vendors.
- Develop a deep understanding of the integrated systems, capabilities, and limitations in support of the global eCommerce landscape and backend ERP systems.
- Provide analysis of reporting on open orders and identify resolution
- Perform reconciliation between systems in the e-Commerce order flow to ensure transactions are being processed completely
- Monitoring to ensure interfaces are working to and from OMS
- Identify enhancement opportunities to increase efficiency of the operations flow
- Work closely with Customer Service leads to triage reported customer issues with orders, shipments, payments, and refunds to identify the root cause and resolution
- Work with internal and external IT partners to research order integration issues and suggest long term improvements.
- Provide reporting of customer issues and trends through analysis of system generated reports
- Support testing for projects and enhancements
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for all order management features and functions.
- Weekly or Monthly reporting on website KPI’s to eCommerce teams.
- Responsible for ongoing testing of order management and order flow to ensure stability and proactive identification of issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology)
- Strong analytical skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen
- 2-5 years experience in ecommerce, eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce, Magento, Hybris, Cybersource, Adyen, and ERP systems such as SAP or Infor)
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce business processes.
- Familiarity with XML formats, and sftp is helpful but not required.
- Experience with consumer platform testing