Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Production Configuration analyst provides technical and functional support in all areas of the PLC (Product Life Cycle) operations for Acushnet Company, FootJoy and Links & Kings brands worldwide. Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, test, deploy and maintain item set up and all related functions. Analyze and resolve issues as required to sustain daily business operations. Assist with documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures. Support the PLC team in all areas of item creation in the AGS ERP system (Infor) and PLM system (Centric). Demonstrate an understanding of other business systems integrated into AGS.
- Configure templates for all products, manufactured items & finished goods, for the Acushnet Company, FootJoy and Links & Kings brands worldwide. Ensure accuracy in product pricing, product costing, internal work orders and/or external purchase orders. Troubleshoot and maintain current processes, assisting stakeholders daily so as not to disrupt daily business.
- Create reports using SQL or other platforms to analyze all FootJoy and Links & Kings data daily. Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to correct discrepancies to ensure compliance. (i.e. Finance ensuring all internal audit requirements are achieved; Customer Service managing QMark/Packaging set up; Custom Operations with product structure costing). Modify reports as needed to accommodate changing business requirements.
- Develop and maintain processes to support the ERP system and PLM platform (Centric) for item setup and maintenance. In conjunction with Senior Product Configuration Analyst, develop performance metrics that will drive reduced lead times and manual intervention for item setup.
- Contribute to the AGS global rollout as a subject matter expert. Obtain knowledge from global markets on manufacturing, purchasing, distribution, inventory, items, and skus to implement AGS ensuring all compliance levels are met. Create and maintain SOPs as required.
- Create ad hoc reports
- BS degree required, Information Technology Major preferred.
- 3 years experience with Infor and AGS configuration templates.
- Solid knowledge of ERP principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong Ad-Hoc reporting experience required.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel.
- Cross-functional product experience with R&D, Sales and Operations is required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a PC.
- SQL skills required to troubleshoot data.
- Strong computer skills with MS Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of workflow analysis, flow charting, and info-mapping procedures.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information regarding product launches and costing.
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Problem Solving:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- SQL, QLIK, Cognos, or other platform as requested by internal stakeholders, across all brands of Acushnet Company.