This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
Leadership Account Representative is responsible for front-line communication with Next Gen players within the pyramid of influence regarding all product and programs available to them.
- Assist Next Gen players, coaches and representatives within the pyramid of influence by entering and or changing orders.
- Assist in the administration of soft goods orders, including college bags
- Facilitate warranty repair requests
- Answer incoming inquiries regarding product performance, construction, & availability.
- High School Diploma is required. AS or BS Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of the landscape of competitive high school and/or college golf is required. Experience playing competitive golf at one or both of these levels is preferred.
- General golf industry experience, knowledge of the Pyramid of Influence, and / or selling experience are also preferred.
- Strong computer, administrative, interpersonal and multitasking skills are essential for success in this role.