This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The International Account Representative will be the primary point of contact for all Acushnet Subsidiaries and Latin America accounts. They will provide customer service, order entry, and customs documentation. Organize containers, understand and apply programs while assisting with special projects/requests.
- Provide Customer Service to Acushnet Subsidiaries, Latin America Distributors and Direct accounts.
- Manage and review daily open orders, communicate and follow up with accounts, understand and apply sales programs, provide general product support and maintain a full working knowledge of new and current Acushnet products.
- Manage weekly/monthly container shipments to Acushnet Subsidiaries.
- Communicate and work with Ops (BP4, Pack Center, Custom, Distribution Center) and CS Manager on changing demands.
- Monitor inventory to ensure orders are allocated and shipped to forecast in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Acushnet's Export and Import Compliance practices.
- Work with Logistics and Distribution Center teams to ensure documentation, incoterms, denied party screening and filing are applied on all International shipments.
- Coordinate inventory and shipments of marketing material to all International Markets.
- Communicate with Marketing Brand Teams and Purchasing to manage delivery prior to new product launches.
- Assist with special projects and requests from internal departments with International shipments.
- Two years college. BS degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Service.
- Previous Golf and/or International business experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills, interpersonal skills, prioritize tasks, learn/develop new skills, propose solutions, work independently and be a strong team player.
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.