Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Titleist Gear Product Operations team is looking for an analytical and strategically minded Product Configuration Analyst to support and drive critical projects that improve the efficiency of the Acushnet Company’s item setup process.
The Product Configuration Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for the Acushnet Global Systems ERP platform, a system based on Infor M3 with connections to many other business applications. In this role you will collaborate with stakeholders to develop, test, deploy, and maintain seasonal and off-season item setup processes and other related functions. This role will also support the creation and adoption of a document and procedure library to support a global ERP rollout program, lead process improvement endeavors, and provide technical and functional business support throughout the organization.
· Utilize our Product Lifecycle Management platform (Centric) and ERP system to execute item setup and maintenance for all Titleist Gear and Apparel products and programs. Support the development of performance metrics that will drive reduced lead times and manual intervention for item setup.
· Create daily reports using SQL to analyze all Titleist Gear data, collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to correct discrepancies and maintain process compliance. (i.e. Finance ensuring all internal audit requirements are achieved; Custom Operations with product structure costing). Modify reports as needed to accommodate changing business requirements.
· Configure templates for all products, manufactured items & finished goods, for the Titleist Gear worldwide. Ensure accuracy in product pricing, product costing, internal work orders and/or external purchase orders. Troubleshoot and maintain current processes, assisting stakeholders daily so not to disrupt daily business.
· Establish and document Product Life Cycle (PLC) procedures that meet the needs of the business and conform to AGS requirements. Assist business areas with company initiatives to integrate PLC processes in order to grow business successfully. Enforce consistency as much as possible between different product lines.
· Contribute to the AGS global rollout as a SME for Titleist Gear. Obtain knowledge from global markets on manufacturing, purchasing, distribution, inventory, items, and SKUs in order to implement AGS ensuring all compliance levels are met. Train the global markets and document procedures as required.
· BS degree required, Information Technology Major preferred
· 3 years of experience with Infor or similar configuration templates preferred
· Cross-functional product experience with R&D, Sales and Operations is required
· Ability to sit for long periods of time at a PC
· Strong SQL skills required to troubleshoot data. Strong computer skills with MS Excel, MS project, etc. Knowledge of workflow analysis, flow charting, and info-mapping procedures. Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain knowledge of confidential information such as product launches and costing