At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Associate eCommerce Merchandising Analyst role will be newest member of the KJUS DTC team. He/She will assist in applying best-in-class on-site merchandising standards for the KJUS brand, starting with a major project in the transition to a new site platform. The Associate will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Supply, and Operations colleagues, and will manage the product catalog to ensure that our DTC channels accurately reflect our product offerings, by coordinating the aggregation of website product copy, photography, and other related assets that are critical to supporting go-to-market activities of our high-end, innovative SKUs. This role will develop merchandising strategies that increase conversions and engagements in order to help achieve sales targets.
- Manage merchandising plans and activities to maximize DTC sales, sell-thru, margin, and inventory turnover by utilizing analytics and collaborating with colleagues across functions. This includes handling website product content, managing the launch of KJUS products globally, and streamlining accurate product catalog input
- Assist in reporting and ad-hoc deep-dive analysis of user experience on KJUS.com
- Continuously audit the websites to ensure product and content integrity
- Drive a best-in-class experience on KJUS.com, proactively leading efforts for creative solutions and enhancements to user experience
- Work closely with partners in marketing, supply chain, and operations to support and optimize product lifecycle management
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience: 1 – 3 years eCommerce experience with focus of catalog management and site merchandising
- Excellent project management and organization skills: self-directed and capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to various deadlines
- Strong understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, digital marketing, web development) and of the metrics that drive value in an eCommerce business (traffic, inventory, etc)
- Numeric and analytic aptitude, with proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar eCommerce platform
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $40,000-50,000 per year