This job is archived
The purpose of this role is to help associates dream big/see possibilities for their career and develop to reach their goals, enabling the success of the Acushnet Company. This role will define the global strategy for Talent for all Acushnet associates. This leader will oversee the areas of learning/development, performance management, talent review/succession planning and career pathing. This role will collaborate closely with our HR Team and the business to design strategies and programs to meet business needs and improve the associate experience.
- Define the global talent development strategy for the Acushnet company. Create initial roadmap and then revisit on a regular basis to ensure the strategy and plans are in alignment with our strategic goals, enhancing the associate experience and reaching metrics of success.
- Develop the training/learning strategy and framework for the organization and then implement programs to bring it to life. Determine the organization wide approach to leadership, general and functional skill development. Create an integrated learning system made up of key competencies, assessments and programs that help associates reach their career goals. Assess needs and craft development programs that help complement traditional learning (e.g. mentor programs, high potential programs etc). Work with HR Operations to manage the LMS.
- Create a performance management system and process that aligns with our company strategy (from goal setting to the framework for associate feedback/reviews). Work with the rest of HR and the business to revitalize our approach. Then, work with the HR team to bring it to life in a new system.
- Steward the talent review process. Work with HR Business Partners to coordinate the process including review of performance, potential, succession planning, and leadership program nominees. Refine the approach over time to ensure we are continuously improving and creating a strong pipeline of diverse talent to fill future roles. Identify gaps in talent and work with Talent Acquisition to collaborate on solutions. Ensure as trends in associate needs emerge that development programs are created to address the needs.
- Open the eyes of associates to possible careers possibilities by defining career paths. Work with the business and the HR Business Partner team to create a career framework that showcases possible career paths and success stories of current associates.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Progressive experience leading the learning & development function
- Expertise in creation of training/learning strategies and programs
- Experience in facilitation of training/learning
- Experience in serving a global employee base (preferred - not required)
- Experience in integrating Diversity Inclusion & Belonging in the broader talent process/assessments and training (preferred - not required)
- Experience in managing agencies/relationships with executive coaches
- Experience working with LMS systems to enhance associate experience
- Occasional travel to visit other offices/implement programs (5%)