Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
Analyze and conduct all matters related to Salary Administration and Planning to include:
- Assess jobs for placement into the appropriate salary structure and grade according to Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Analyze market data and internal points of comparison to make recommendations for annual structure moves.
- Analyze individual salaries and make recommendations to HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Department Heads regarding new hire offers, promotions, market adjustments and merit allocations.
- Provide counsel to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and business leaders on compensation related matters to ensure consistent and equitable salary administration practices.
- Negotiate and influence outcomes that are legally compliant, competitive to the marketplace and that represent the company's best interest.
Administers and assists in designing executive and broad-based compensation programs and ensures competitive pay by participating in and analyzing salary surveys;
- Researching and evaluating market pay practices and making recommendations for salary structure, base pay, variable pay, and long-term incentives.
- Administers Company's equity grant program, conducts research on peer and market grant practices, and assists with the design of the annual stock grant.
- Responsible for broad based salary transactions to include: all processing of the annual Across the Board increase and calculations and processing of incentive payments. Liaison to payroll to ensure accuracy and timeliness of pay changes.
- Review and approve electronic job/salary change and Salary Planning submissions, ensuring accuracy and fairness based upon internal equity, marketplace competitiveness, policy adherence, and budgetary considerations.
- System Administrator of Workforce Compensation system which includes troubleshooting issues and identifying and testing enhancements.
- Assist with the preparation of Compensation Committee material including drafting, analysis, modeling, forecasting, market assessments and quality checking material prior to executive leadership review.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation polices, guidelines and procedures and recommend revisions that are consistent with marketplace trends, as well as cost-effective.
- Provide strategic guidance to business partners on the administration of policies and programs.
- Assist in the annual process of preparing compensation related items for the 10K and Proxy.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, international, SEC, and regulatory standards and laws governing the compensation programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience administering compensation programs, two of which must be directly related to administering executive compensation programs.
- Highly computer literate with capability in Outlook, MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external partners, furthering a team spirit and driving success as “we”.
- Demonstrated success and resiliency operating in an industry and/or organization face rapid change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
The Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.