Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Support global growth in merchandise planning & reporting (pre-season, in-season, end of season) functions for FJ DTC channel. Providing eCommerce Merchandising Manager support with weekly planning and trend analysis of the business. The overall goal of this position is be a liaison from product creation to product sell-thru across all DTC channels, including Amazon. Providing feedback on merchandise mix and detailed analysis to support onsite merchandising decisions. The role will drive communication and accuracy of all product details across DTC platforms.
- Leverage analytics to execute weekly replenishment based on eCommerce sales plans & strategic merchandise plans to maximize sals, sell-thru, margin and inventory turnover.
- Support Merchandising Manager by identifying and communicating potential inventory liabilities based on sales analysis.
- Perform administrative tasks such as enter purchase orders, create return authorizations, inventory reconciliation adjustments, markdowns, and others that may arise in usual day-to-day operations
- Assist and provide the required Ad Hoc reporting and associated analysis including post-mortem reporting to generate weekly dashboards.
- Work closely with warehouse teams to coordinate shipments and provide solution oriented-results.
- Audit DTC sites for product content integrity, completeness, and optimization.
- Work across internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure all content is pushed, complete and ready in conjunction with inventory being received or launch date.
- Partner with the sale steam and Merchandising Manager to ensure accurate product presentation on marketplaces, focused on Amazon.
- Periodically audit amazon for product integrity, completeness and optimization, including inventory and size integrity, particularly for new item set-up.
- Partner with DTC digital marketing to streamline performance reporting on marketplaces and perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Education: BA / BS in Merchandising, Business, or related field required
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in merchandising of a consumer-facing business preferred;
- This individual will have applicable experience in SKU assortment planning and in-season management (eCommerce visual (site) merchandising skills are a plus); Solid understanding of the metrics that drive value in an eCommerce business, including traffic metrics, inventory turns, etc; strong numeric, analytic, and writing aptitude; understanding of retail merchandising, buying, product planning and/or sales and the product creation process.
- Will consider candidates with related experience in the golf industry and/or with FJ products.
- Strong Excel skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in spreadsheet analyses related to merchandising.
Acushnet Company is anequal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationalorigin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, amongother things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEOEmployer/Vet/Disabled.#LI-ER1