This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
As a member of the Direct-to-Consumer team, the eCommerce Activation Coordinator will be responsible for the activating and bringing to life our industry leading products, managing the onsite content schedule, and delivering a best-in-class shopping experience to FootJoy.com.
He/she will support the production and launch of site content, including Hero product landing pages, guided shopping experiences, and merchandised products pages informed by the overall FootJoy Brand and business strategy, website behavior analysis, audits of industry trends and competitive benchmarking.
He/she will adhere to current UX/UI best practices and identify new opportunities to push the consumer experience on FootJoy.com through ongoing testing and optimization management to deliver the highest quality global eCommerce customer experience for FootJoy.
- Website content activation:
- Build and activate site content by building and maintaining FootJoy.com marketing calendar.
- Responsible for the timely activation of site content related to key seasonal campaigns, product launches, special events and other site marketing energy moment support.
- Content updates will include briefing creative request, copywriting and copy updates, changes to site banners, and creation of landing pages across all global DTC FootJoy sites.
- Ensure new content is tagged for analytics and usability tracking purposes.
- Site enhancements and updates:
- Assist with communicating requests for site enhancement and support work.
- Support QA and UAT of site development work.
- Demonstrate diligent attention to detail in evaluating and approving work in progress.
- Apply learnings from research and site audits to inform prioritization of ongoing site fixes and enhancements.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party resources:
- Support existing 3rd party UX resources such as reviews and chat platforms, SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization experts.
- Optimize site experience by employing best practices and actioning recommendations according to 3rd party guidance.
- Analyze performance of 3rd party tools and integrations and report on results.
- Evaluate and influence adoption of new features and tools.
- Website Analytic &User Experience Research and Reporting:
- Accountable to FootJoy.com conversion performance, functionality, and user experience.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of onsite behaviors and provide monthly reporting across site and customer KPIs.
- Support UX research and usability testing activities and reporting.
- Conduct site experience audits and bring forward suggestions for optimal digital experiences.
- Execute research activities to uncover gaps in meeting consumer needs.
- Report on customer satisfaction through the utilization of site surveys and other user experience polling forums.
- Education: Bachelors in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology) is required.
- 3+ years eCommerce experience required with a focus on user experiences & B2C tools and functionality.
- Ability to quickly and routinely prioritize based o nbusiness impact and strategic objectives. Proven ability to deliver quality site content and meet deadlines.
- Must be a strong, clear communicator with the ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple teams and levels.
- A passion for technology and innovation and its application in the ecommerce and digital business environment.
- Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar eCommerce platforms is required. Experience with HTML/HTML5 and CSS coding for mobile/responsive websites is required. Experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software required.
- Working experience on customer facing Commerce websites preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for golf/sports.
- Previous working knowledge of analytics tools and A/B testing, experience with Google Analytics Development experience is a plus.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life& disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEOEmployer/Vet/Disabled.