Golf Jobs has an excellent opportunity for an ‘Assistant Manager’ to join one of the golf industry’s most established retailers.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to combine a progressive career with your interest in golf. You will support the Store Manager to drive sales and KPI's within the team and ensure high standards are achieved in-store. Your passion for team management, development and providing the best customer journey, enhancing the customers’ game and shopping experience will be at the core of your role as an Assistant Manager.
About the position:
The successful candidate will have previous supervisory or management experience in a retail or sales driven environment and have a real passion for delivering great customer service. You will have an active interest and/or passion for golf and have experience/knowledge of merchandising.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Assistant Manager!
You will be working 42.5 hours per week, flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
As an Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager and will deputise in their absence to drive performance with your team whilst coaching and supporting them.
- You will motivate and encourage your team to achieve KPI's through your passion and enthusiasm
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure all staff are appraised in accordance with company guidelines, conduct 1:1’s to drive performance
- Effectively delegate tasks, encourage individuals to develop and increase their knowledge ensuring a multi-skilled team
- Drive company initiatives and continually reinforce the customer proposition with the team
- Work with the Store Manager to manage shrinkage in-store and deliver stocktake results in line with Company expectations
- Compliance with and effective execution of retail merchandising principles including, replenishment, barcodes, pricing, POS, housekeeping etc
- Drive excellent standards of customer service in-store through weekly coaching, in line with the sales cycle
- A competitive salary with commission and bonus earning potential
- An inclusive management induction programme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% Staff discount
- Company incentives.
- Other lifestyle benefits including Reward and recognition scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work +more.
To work for this highly reputable sports brand, simply click the APPLY button or contact Darren at Golf Jobs for a confidential discussion and further information [Register to View] / 0[Register to View] )