We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Sandown store. As our Assistant Manager, you will be working 42.5 hours per week, flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
As an Assistant Manager at American Golf, you will have the opportunity to combine a progressive career with your interest in golf. You will support the Store Manager to drive sales and KPI's within the team and ensure high standards are achieved in-store. Your passion for team management, development and providing the best customer journey, enhancing the customers’ game and shopping experience will be at the core of your role as an Assistant Manager.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. As an Assistant Manager working for American Golf, it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for our Assistant Manager?
- A competitive salary with commission and bonus earning potential
- An inclusive management induction programme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Staff discount
- Company incentives.
- Other lifestyle benefits including Reward and recognition scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work +more.
What you will be doing as our Assistant Manager:
As an Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager and will deputise in their absence to drive performance with your team whilst coaching and supporting them.
- You will motivate and encourage your team to achieve KPI's through your passion and enthusiasm
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure all staff are appraised in accordance with company guidelines, conduct 1:1’s to drive performance