Golf Jobs are working in conjunction with one of the golf industry's most well known retailers, for the Role of Assistant Manager, to join their team based in the Surrey area. As an experienced retail supervisor/manager, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a true passion for golf and would like to help enhance the retail team.
Working in tandem with the Store’s Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving performance, coaching and supporting the team
- Planning, coaching (weekly), delegating tasks and supporting the team to meet relevant KPI’s.
- Leading by example, highlighting best company practices and the importance of customer experience within the store at all times
- Collaborating with the Store Manager to manage stock efficiently.
- Complying with retail merchandising principles e.g. from replenishment and pricing, to POS and barcodes
- Supporting the Store Manager in carrying out 1:1 appraisals of staff team members
- Deputising in the absence of the Store Manager
A successful Assistant Manager will:
- Have previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a retail/sales driven environment (particularly golf).
- Have an interest or understanding for golf, as well as previous experience of merchandising.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working 42.5 hours per week
- Salary of £26-£28K (OTE)
- Wider company benefits (e.g. staff discount and other lifestyle benefits).
If you would like to work for one of the largest Golf Retailers in the industry, contact Eva at Golf-Jobs for a confidential discussion, [Register to View] , 0[Register to View] or simply click the link to APPLY.