Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Kapalua Bay Golf and Resort shop in Lahaina, HI. is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Full and Part Time Merchandise Clerk. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Merchandise Clerk:
• Acknowledges guests upon entrance into retail facility.
• Assists the guest by selling merchandise and providing information in a professional manner.
• Assists with monthly/quarterly physical inventories.
• Processes and records sales transactions. Maintains accountability for all sales and money transactions made.
• Assists with rotating stock, keeping displays clean and orderly and creating appealing displays.
Minimum Qualifications for the Merchandise Clerk:
• High school diploma or GED; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer skills such as Point of Sales (POS) systems, inventory, Microsoft Office including excel is required.
• Ability to multi-task - answer phones, greet members and answer questions and place orders.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...