Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BallenIsles Country Club is looking to hire a Merchandise Assistant!
Provides exceptional customer service to members and guests while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandising reservations, and special events preparation.
• Engages, Interacts, and greets members and guests when entering the Pro-Shop.
• Sells and maintains retail shop merchandise while providing information in a professional manner and a consistently high level of customer service.
• Receives shipments, prepares merchandise, and receives merchandise into inventory through the Jonas POS system.
• Presents merchandise in attractive displays, changes/updates displays on a regular basis. Ensures a fresh look is maintained in the shop.
• Places and processes soft goods special orders.
• Assists with trunk shows and special events.
• Leads/Assists in monthly inventory in retail shops.
• Processes return authorizations.
• Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate.
• Assists Golf Professional staff with daily golf shop operations.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Punctual and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Associate’s degree (AA): or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in Golf or country club industry preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, lift, move, push, pull and carry golf bags, golf equipment, boxes etc.
• Must be able to operate a golf cart and ride, walk and work outdoors and indoors as needed.
• Varied schedules including weekends and holidays are required
AGM membership is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Jonas POS is required to perform the duties of the job.
• Detail orientation and the ability to prioritize workload are necessary.
• · Knowledge of the game of golf.
What we offer:
• Consistent hours
• Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
• Disability and Life insurance.
• Paid time off
• Career growth opportunities
• Complimentary employee meals.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings.
• Pay for Holidays.
• Education Assistance.
• Golf privileges during the off-season.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...