This job is archived
We have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Merchandiser to join our team at our Trafford store. You will be working 30 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
We are looking for a creative retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience within our clothing and footwear section. The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
What’s in it for our Visual Merchandiser?
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Visual Merchandiser:
You will support the management team in driving sales, achieving KPI's and delivering high standards of presentation in-store. You will genuinely care about our customers and have real pride in giving valued advice and great service about products we are passionate about so that every customer leaves inspired to enjoy their game.
- Define and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the result
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target markets
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- To personally provide excellent standards of customer service
- Complete daily tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner e.g. booking in, ticketing, housekeeping etc.
- To work as part of the sales team to achieve personal and store objectives
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Sales Advisor!