This job is archived
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:.
- Participate in product concept and development meetings
- Maintain archive of samples from current and previous seasons.
- Provide clear and concise external and internal communication.
- Research market trends to support Patron experiences through merchandise.
- Work closely with the Product Developer to assist with new designs and products.
- Assists the Product Developer with strategic assortment plans and roadmaps.
- Prioritize tasks and work load to meet deadlines.
- Assist in providing visual feedback across different product categories.
- Follow up with vendors on pending projects to ensure timelines are upheld.
- Assist with special project as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Collaborate with team to uphold quality standards through the product development process.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and creative environment, while being able to take creative direction from managers.
- Effective researcher that knows how to find the best reference possible.
- Gain a better understanding of ANGC, its organization and function, products and services, customer base, and the competitive market.
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs including Office, Excel, and Word
- Proficient with ADOBE Creative Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
- Effective time management skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail in both digital and physical applications and researching skills.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be enrolled as a current junior or senior in a college/university
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program