As part of the Ecommerce Team, the eCommerce Trading Executives are responsible for driving the continued success of the American Golf (AG) and Online Golf (OG) websites through the effective visual merchandising and trading of golf products online.
Through outstanding planning and execution, plus strong relationships with Buying and Marketing teams, and a thorough understanding of the internet channel and wider golf market, the eCommerce Trading Executives will ensure that digital sales and conversion opportunities are optimized across each domain.
- Working directly with eCommerce Trading Manager to learn the art of eCommerce and trading.
- Using analytics and Google Analytics & Phocas reporting tools to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define brand strategy.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, conversion rate, bounce rate, AOV, exit rates, traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional campaigns and marketing plans. - Share valuable insights of customer behaviour and trends using our Google Analytics & SalesForce reporting.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Agency & in-house Social Marketing Team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Online Golf websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Working with our in-house design team to brief and launch new product and brand launches effectively.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met.
Skills/Knowledge and Experiences:
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with over 12 months experience in a similar eCommerce role.
- Previous experience of using Content Management Systems e.g. SalesForce or equivalent.
- Good understanding of eCommerce in general and conversion drivers within eCommerce.
- Outstanding planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and drive the business and competitive positioning.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively whilst understanding the commercial implications of decisions.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
- Passionate, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about golf.
- Previous experience and knowledge of trading in UK and European retail markets.
- Previous experience of working within a clothing/apparel retail business.
What will you receive:
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our on-going growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position click below to apply!