Reporting to the Product Create Manager and working within our eCommerce team, the eCommerce Product Create Content Executive will be responsible the product creation appearing across American Golf (AG), Online Golf (OG) and across our marketplace channels. They will work to improve SEO, image and video content across all brands including own brand contents.
- Setting up products for publication on the websites, management of all attribute data which drive effective product listing filtering and customer journeys.
- Enrichment of c. 2500 products per year in CMS for display on American Golf and Online Golf websites.
- Source and populate data for attribution product filters
- Write full product copy for each product, search engine optimised and differentiated between AG and OG.
- Providing copy & content for our marketplace channels.
- Source, edit and upload product images to SalesForce platform
- Liaise with the translation agency for our international site content.
- Populate size tables and care guide information for clothing and footwear.
- Managing projects on an ongoing basis, checking products are correct before product launch
- Revisit best-selling product monthly to improve customer experience, improving image & video content
- Plan and prioritise work effectively in liaison with Category & Trading Managers.
- Day to day golf brand relationship management ensuring products are launched on schedule and on-brand.
Skills/Knowledge and Experiences:
- Ability to write compelling and engaging product copy in line with SEO best practice and process
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident user of Photoshop for the upload of product & studio photography
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party brands and senior stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in Marketing Communications (or similar)
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- A great communicator, who can contribute effectively as part of a team
- A logical thinker and problem solver
- Previous experience of Navision & SalesForce preferable
- An interest and knowledge of golf desirable
What will you receive:
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our on-going growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position click below to apply!