Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Boulders Resort and Spa in Carefree, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity for a Golf Shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a Golf Hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Attendant:
• Performs opening and closing procedures for the shop
• Responsible for accountability of all Member and Guest sales transactions
• Make tee time reservations
• Assist with rotating merchandise inventory and keeping displays clean and orderly
• May work with guest services and club management to facilitate starting times and play on the golf course
• Assist as needed with member events and outside tournaments
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Attendant:
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED); and three months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...