The Retail Marketing internship opportunity will support in the delivery and implementation of a Visual Merchandising Plan, including in-store graphics, in-store communications and visual merchandising plan that fulfills the overall goals and objectives of the marketing and product strategy.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create in-store communication package and visual merchandising guide to drive clear consumer journey in-store, highlighting product features, statements and increase sell-through overall and in strategic product lines
- Build 2022 plan for window graphic implementation considering the different hardware systems, space, markets, consumers etc.
- Coordinate Retail planning calendars for all retail marketing activities including advertising, ISC, in-store events, promotions and ongoing campaign execution
- Craft proposal for marketing new store openings with launch activities and traffic-driving initiatives
- Research and create best practices deck of launch materials, sales/influencer kits offerings, events, and competitive overviews
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Passion, interest, knowledge of golf strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Strong presentation skills
- Retail and/or Visual Merchandising educational focus / experience is preferred
Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.