Golf Teaching Professional
Do you want to be part of a golf business with a real potential for expansion and growth?
The Pro Shot Golf Club is looking for a driven, enthusiastic Golf Teaching Professional to help us build the business and take us to the next level. The right candidate will be required to deliver an effective level of coaching, building strong relationships with our existing list of clients and promoting themselves to new prospective customers. As part of the team you will play an active role in the overall development of the business and our successes in the future.
- Experience in organising and delivering exceptional golf coaching at all levels
- Focussed on growing an established list of lesson clients by actively promoting themselves through various different channels including social media.
- Proactive in driving business into the club, supporting with the day to day running of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing lessons using our Trackman system
- Building our lesson portfolio
- Club fitting and some golf repairs
- Day to day running of the business including administrative duties
- Competitive Salary
- Commission for lessons and club fitting
- 28 Days Holiday
- Staff Uniform
- On-Site Car Parking
- Free Tea/Coffee
- Use of Golf Facilities
If you are interested in being part of something special and believe you are the right candidate for the role of Golf Teaching Professional, apply now!