This job is archived
(Archived) PGA Teaching Professional
Hungry Golf Professional needed….and not to eat all the pies!
Are you a forward-thinking Golf Professional looking for an exciting and challenging role?
We’re on the lookout for driven Individuals who can join us and make a difference. If this is you, we’re prepared to guarantee earnings for the first 6 months as we’re that confident the demand is there.
Based in the Cotswolds with realistic OTE of £50,000
Are you the type of person who thrives on driving excellence in the delivery of golf tuition, whether that be to complete beginners or experts looking to hone their game?
Can you help develop new business whilst retaining existing customers through understanding the need to provide first class tuition in a personalised way that keeps the interest of the player in mind?
Do you look forward to working in an empowered organisation that promotes a positive working environment where individuals are proud of what they do? If so read on:-
We are a vibrant and friendly golf club based in the centre of the beautiful Cotswolds with 700+ members aiming to provide first class tuition facilities and a warm welcome to all. We’re looking to expand our Golf operation and need an individual who can deliver a first class, player centric service that not only enhances current players but attracts new ones to the game. We have an established and growing demand for a teaching professionals and are looking to grow our team with the right person.
We’re looking for an individual who:
• Takes ownership, delivering what they promise
• Loves what they do & are proud to say they operate with integrity and honesty
• Works with a positive mindset, always seeking for better ways of doing things and enjoy working as a team.
What we need you to do:
• Provide one-to-one pupil focused coaching sessions
• Demonstrate an individual approach using your personality to engage with pupils of all abilities and characters.
• Deliver engaging group programmes that complement the Club’s membership strategy
• Participate in outreach activities including working with schools, colleges, businesses, and the local community
• Play an active role in the development of the way we deliver coaching
• Actively seek new ways of delivering golf tuition using emerging technology and up-to-date innovative coaching techniques.
• Actively seek out opportunities to engage with members and visitors to promote both the academy and your services.
What you can expect from us:
• Self-employed status with a realistic OTE of £50,000
• A guaranteed monthly income for the first 6 months
• Access to a membership of 700+ active members
• First class teaching facilities including the use of trackman and free range balls
• Picking up existing individual, group, outreach, junior, beginner and funded coaching programmes.
• Full marketing and branding support
• Empowered environment where individuals are encouraged to be involved and engaged • An opportunity to make a real difference
• Free use of all the facilities and parking
• Flexible working over a 7-day operation
• Part uniform provided
• Access to the Golf Course outside of teaching hours
• Discounted Food & Beverage
What we need you to have to be successful in this role:
• Qualified or newly qualified PGA coaches
• Experience teaching golfers of all abilities
• Dynamic and driven
• Passion for coaching
• Desire to be part of a team
• Want to play a major role in the launch and development of the Cirencester Golf Academy
• Willing to operate as part of a larger brand, while still retaining your own personality and teaching style
• Innovative and open-minded
• People focused
• Great communicator
• DBS & safeguarding qualified
What to do next: If we’ve succeeded in grabbing your interest to this point – send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you’d like to get stuck in & successfully lead our Club into the future.