Rossendale Driving Range has a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated self-employed teaching professional. The refurbished teaching Justin Rose Academy will comprise of Trackman, video analysis, heated bay, indoor bays and a short game area.
Our vision is to be the most inclusive family friendly and appealing place to practice golf, inspiring a new generation to “Get into Golf” by attracting and retaining customers and leisure guests to a modern, forward thinking golf experience.
We are seeking to hire a talented PGA Teaching Golf Professional who is excited by the opportunity to work with our expanding team, delivering an exceptional golf experience. Our view is great golf coaches are a vital part of the golfing experience. We are therefore looking for someone who is passionate about golf and has a genuine desire to share their experience and knowledge with our customers and teams.
The role will touch many areas of golf focusing on 1-2-1 tuition at the driving range and group academy tuition. The successful candidate will be confident with dealing with people at all levels and be an inspiring and naturally positive individual.
Role responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Ensure that all guests are greeted and welcomed in a professional and courteous manner.
- To increase player participation, return visits to Rossendale Driving Range and contribute to the development of a more vibrant and enjoyable golf community.
- Deliver a comprehensive golf programme by fostering a player competitive environment and provide guidance for aspiring youth development.
- Deliver teaching programs to include clinics, juniors, groups, getting women and girls into golf as well as private lessons, player development.
- Help deliver the upkeep of the driving range to ensure that it is safe, clean, organised and professional conditions exist at all times.
- Assist in marketing and promoting the driving range and instructional program and all events.
- Be informed of all the activities and services.
We value people as individuals with diverse opinions, cultures, lifestyles and circumstances. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our colleagues and preventing unlawful discrimination.
We aim for our workforce to be representative of our customers and wider society, and for each employee to feel respected and have opportunities to give their best. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.