This job is archived
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.Golf at Ford's Colony Country Club
Ford’s Colony features three distinct championship golf courses designed by Dan Maples, each with its own challenges and highlights. This semi-private golf club features some of the best resort golf in Virginia, and the unique courses are sure to keep you coming back.
Blackheath is the most picturesque at Ford's Colony. Every green is protected by bunkers on the course, and water comes into play on 13 of its holes. The Blackheath Course, which opened in its current form in 1999, is the only course at Ford’s Colony that plays to a par 71.
Blue Heron, the longest of the three courses. It is a continuous 18 with long, challenging par 3s and par 5s and generous fairways carved out of dense wetlands, where different species of birds, fish and other wildlife can often be spotted. The course has new Champion Bermuda greens which provide the smoothest surfaces throughout the year.
Marsh Hawk, well placed bunkers, natural lakes, and elevation changes are the defenses of this traditional, tree-lined course, which opened in 1985. Marsh Hawk was the host of the 1998 and 1999 Virginia State Opens, a Monday Qualifier for the 2005 - 2007 Henrico County Open and a Monday Qualifier for the PGA Tour’s Michelob Championship for 12 straight years.
Player Development Professional
The best job in the industry with the goal of earning 150% of Lesson Revenue!
The Player Development Professional partners with the Director of Golf and/or Head Golf Professional and is responsible for creating a culture of improvement at the Club to generate increased levels of participation in social practice and learning programs amongst the Members and amongst prospective Members. The goal is to increase member value and appeal of the Club to prospects and Members via improved retention, increased participation, and the development of a more vibrant and enjoyable golf community.
World’s Largest Network of PGA Professionals and Golf Courses.
High-end Country Clubs in family focused environments.
Medical, Dental, 401k.
Additional career and earnings growth.
No limit on earnings potential.
We provide scheduling, booking, and student management software for free.
We provide in an increasing number of locations and teaching technology for free.
We provide a full marketing platform to grow coach presence and business with a proven track record for creating engagement and increased earnings.
We have standard programming with a full marketing pack for junior and adult learners.
We offer autonomy for customizable programming and individual learning.
Local and national marketing teams to assist coaches promoting and growing their businesses.
Aggressive on-boarding pack to get coaches up to revenue speed quickly.
Our Pros are paid to play golf with members and prospects.
Upward mobility in the world’s largest network.
• Management of a personal care group of allocated golfers responsible for their retention, activation, and participation.
• Execution of player development activities (this includes coaching, engagement events, golf with members, swing assessments, fittings, active marketing events, and non-traditional golf events such as a short-game challenge).
• Creation and management of a new membership pipeline including management of the conversion to member.
• Improvement of golfers playing performance through coaching and fitting.
• Execute and manage junior, adult, new golfer, and social coaching programs with minimum numbers participating.
• Execute and manage active marketing events.
• Passion for improving the performance of students.
• Interest in swing fundamentals, athletic performance, and technology associated with its measurement.
• Interest in students as a people and drive to create confidence, character, and connection.
• Desire to contribute to students’ membership experience.
• Love for leading, and serving people;
• Predisposed to reach out and act.
• Customer-experience biased servant-leaders.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
• PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion preferred.
• Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Have more questions? Check out ourClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram.
Super excited about the opportunity? Email your resume to our Recruiting Manager:[Register to View]
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.