This job is archived
The Golf services department is often the first point of contact for members and visitors to the club, as such the PGA Professional role is instrumental in delivering a memorable experience, both in terms of presentation standards, and the welcome our guests receive.
We are looking for an Assistant Professional that is highly motivated, energetic, personable, and very eager to succeed in the golf business.
You will work across all aspects of the golf operation department, with duties including
- Handle customer enquiries, bookings, shop sales and proficient in the use of ESP
- Assist with tee sheet management and policies
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge on our range of products stocked in the golf shop
- Upselling retail items and maintaining a high standard of retail presentation
- Carry out Custom Fittings
- Complete club repairs
- Conduct individual and group golf Lessons
- Assisting with Driving Range activities and marshalling
- Deliver the highest level of member and visitor service daily
- Competitive Salary
- % of lesson commission
- % of custom fitting sales
- Employee uniform
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- 32 hour contract based on working in the Golf Operations department
- Additional hours outside of this to conduct golf lessons
- Working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends
To apply for this role please click APPLY now.