- Responsible for selling luxury chocolates and sweets from around the world in our brand new Chocolate Boutique.
- Share the savoir faire of our chocolatiers with enthusiasm.
- Adhere to Sugar Plume’s product presentation and giftwrapping guidelines.
- Provide the highest standards of service to all resort guest and club members and accurately ring up charges at the register. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
- Focus your attention on Members and guests needs and remain calm, professional, and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas. Keep up inventory levels and share merchandise needs with Director of Retail.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (i.e. orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, picking up trash/debris, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members, and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Resort’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions. Therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- Customer service experience required.
- Previous Retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred