This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Support the Global Sports Marketing department in building, collecting, and reporting out data as it relates to the core function of this area of the business, including the PGA Tour and associated product specs utilized by professional golfers.  Support displaying analytic insights and providing high level overviews.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the weekly collection of information coming from various data sources.
- Prepare weekly reports and deliver to appropriate parties.
- Share insights and observations with manager.
- Build reporting tools to continuously improve methods, efficiencies, and presentation.
- Build methods to confirm accuracy of information.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of the game of golf.
- Strong &lsquogolf IQ&rsquo and understand of different perspectives on how a player selects shots when playing the entire golf course is helpful.
- Ability to draw insight from large data sets, creating visual representation to convey insights and provide sound data-driven recommendations preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to pull together data in an organized fashion.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and data integrity is critical.
- Ability to listen well and ask questions.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships with other associates and collaborate with others in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to flex schedule as work may be needed upon completion of PGA Tour events on Sunday
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree preferred
- Preferred area of study in Business, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Golf knowledge required
- Golf coaching helpful
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.