Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Marin Country Club in Novato, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Tennis Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities for the Tennis Professional:
• Supervises all tennis play and proper charging of fees, and rental of equipment.
• Initiates, directs and promotes tennis clinics, special events and programs in an effort to attract and maintain members’ tennis interests.
• Provides beginning through advanced instruction (private and group) for all levels of players.
• Implements and develops lesson programs for adults and juniors.
• Enforces all club rules and regulations governing the use of the club/facility, its equipment and other property.
• Properly represents the club in state or national events as time will permit.
• Prepares a monthly calendar of events.
• Works cooperatively with other departments to develop combined programs for the membership.
• Ensures proper inspection of the courts/facilities on a daily basis prior to the start of play and ascertain that all necessary maintenance has been performed and the courts are in a safe working order. Reports any maintenance problems to the department manager or Maintenance Manager.
• Monitors court usage including special events, clinics and lessons.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Tennis Instructors.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications for the Tennis Professional:
• Must have Associate’s degree (AA); or three to five years related experience as a head tennis professional/instruction; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be CPR, First Aid Certification, and have Teaching Certification (Tennis).
• Possess U.S.T.A. rating of 5.0 or better.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...