Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Esplanade Golf & Country Club in Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional opportunity of a seasonal (October through May) racquet sports professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
A distinctive gated community offering beautifully appointed homes and a resort lifestyle experience. The community includes approximately 1,798 acres, 1,000 of which are natural preserves, wetlands, and walking trails, as well as over 170 acres of lakes. When complete, the community will consist of approximately 1,184 planned residential homes. The Championship Golf Course, named as one of Golf Digest’s Best New Courses for 2014, was designed to enhance the overall ambiance of the community, while providing players with outstanding views of natural beauty with playable, yet challenging conditions.
The Racquet Sports Professional reports directly to the Director of Racquet Sports. He or she is responsible for delivering a superior product in tennis and pickleball instruction, member service as well as HarTru maintenance. Qualified candidates will thrive in the hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for members, residents and their guests. Furthermore, candidates will be expected to conduct themselves in a professional, outgoing and friendly fashion with the goal of providing a fun and inviting environment for all current and future court sports users.
• Provide exceptional member service
• Ensure the courts sports facilities look immaculate at all times
• Teach tennis and pickleball lessons/clinics
• Help organize and run events, camps, league matches
• Help with court maintenance of the 6 tennis, 4 pickleball and 4 bocce courts
• Help the pro shop staff with member questions related to sports courts
• Help grow the number of tennis players in the community
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 1-2 years’ experience and/or the equivalent in experience and training in a private, member-owned club/space.
• USPTA or PTA certification
• IPTPA or PPA is not required but is a plus
• Must be friendly and outgoing and show a passion for pickleball
• Possesses strong hospitality, human relations skills and strong work ethic
• Presents a professional appearance and demeanor in all exchanges
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• 32 hours a week at $15/hour
• 80% commission on lessons and clinics
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...