Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Golf Professional Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Golf Professional Professional based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client has a selection of Golf Clubs around England & you will be working at one of their top locations which boasts an 18 hole course, Toptracer powered driving range & cafe/bar grill.
You will deliver a memorable experience for members and also visitors, being highly motivated, personable & wants to succeed within the golf business.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle customer enquiries, bookings, shop sales and proficient in the use of ESP
- Assist with tee sheet management and policies
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge on our range of products stocked in the golf shop
- Upselling retail items and maintaining a high standard of retail presentation
- Carry out Custom Fittings
- Complete club repairs
- Conduct individual and group golf Lessons
- Assisting with Driving Range activities and marshalling
- Deliver the highest level of member and visitor service daily
- Recently qualified PGA to level 3, or a fully qualified PGA Professional
- Previous fitting & coaching experience advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- % of lesson commission
- % of custom fitting sales
- Employee uniform
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful within this role then please apply to this role to be considered. Apply Now!
- 32-hour contract
- Additional hours outside of this to conduct golf lessons
- Working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends
Golf Jobs is the #1 worldwide golf industry job-board & career site, providing hiring solutions for employers & job-seekers. Our extensive range of hiring products & services ensures we can connect the best talent with the right vacancies.Below you will find the roles that we are working on for our clients currently, these roles are part of our Agency Search Service. ...