This job is archived
Following the decision by our current PGA Professional to move on to new challenges, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to work at the heart of our Club.
The current, very successful retail operation operates from a large shop adjacent to the 1st tees and services the needs of well over 1000 members and a healthy list of visitors, societies, corporate days and charity events.
The role of PGA Professional at Cawder has always been highly sought after and the next appointment will be only the 5th Professional in the club’s history.
Existing facilities include a large practice ground, 6-hole academy course, putting greens and chipping area. In addition, the Club would like to discuss the provision of indoor coaching/ studio facilities during the interview process.
The successful applicant must:
· Maintain a comprehensive retail operation with quality brands at competitive prices.
· Provide custom fitting and repair services.
· Be the public face of our operation and act as the main point of contact for all members, guests and visitors arriving at the Club.
· Carry out the starter function across both of our busy courses for casual play and our extensive programme of competition play.
· Offer an extensive coaching service including junior development programmes.
· Employ suitably qualified and experienced staff.
· Assist in the recruitment and retention of new members.
· Work closely with key members of the Club team including the General Manager, Captain, Match and Handicap Convener, Course Manager and the Club bookkeeper.
Please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button and include a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Applicants selected for interview will receive a detailed job specification which will form the basis of a Service Level Agreement between the PGA Professional and the Club.
Initial applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 11th August